I wrote a calculator

Bruceleeon

I am in a c++ programming class... trying to get my foot in the programming door. I don't want to have to rely on vendors making changes to open source software if I can do it myself. My plans are for one of my new businesses. Blogsandbooks.com

Well... without further ado... here is my very simple calculator. It can handle up to 3 integers and some operations. It follows order of operations and proper parenthesis usage.

It wasn't easy.... which is scary.

Calculator.pdf

Nicely done, sir.

Okay now that you have the easy stuff done and out of the way. I need you to figure out a way too give me better gas milage so I dont have to fill up as often.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be a bug.... It told me I suck. :(

Nice work.

• 1 month later...

I am in a c++ programming class... trying to get my foot in the programming door. I don't want to have to rely on vendors making changes to open source software if I can do it myself. My plans are for one of my new businesses. Blogsandbooks.com

Well... without further ado... here is my very simple calculator. It can handle up to 3 integers and some operations. It follows order of operations and proper parenthesis usage.

It wasn't easy.... which is scary.

Have you done any VB.net programming? You can make some nifty calculator apps fairly easy.