Rb better kick his rig into high gear....

Upcoming Threats

User Name Rank Rank Diff. Point Diff. Daily Gain Overtake Date

Jsgolfman 4 -1 3,957 114 Sep-24-07

UVA 5 -2 14,352 163 Nov-17-07

Big_Balls 6 -3 17,384 79 Mar-26-08

Gonna lose his spot in about a month to JS.

Can you feel me?

I've been trying to let it run all the time. It just takes so long to finish the wu. Maybe while I am gone it can catch up some more. I am going back to Brussels Sep 8th for two weeks. This should be the last trip of the year.

I don't see this as a competition. I'm just doing my small part for science. I don't really care if I'm in last place. As long as you're contributing is what's important.

That sounds like the dribble from someone who is about to get passed!!! ROFL. I agree RB, however, I don't like losing at anything. Even brushing my teeth is a competition to me.
If I wasn't unemployed and short of cashola. I could fire up a few machines and kick it in gear. But alas I don't need the extra electricity bill right now.

I just started a new machine, JeffSexton1, folding today.

what happened to computer-specialties, and the hardware store?
Hardware store went out of business about 4 years ago. I worked for an Outdoor Equipment (chainsaws, lawnmowers, etc.) company for a couple years after that. CS, I gave up on. Too much competition to be feasible.
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, started another machine today, JeffSexton2. One question though, I installed the console version so how do I see it is working, other than task manager? There is no icon in the system tray and no program group.

Yeah, true, but I am running them on separate machines with different configurations and I want to see how fast each one is. ALso, did you notice we broke into the top 1000? #999 now.

Why don't you have them running all under the same name? It will help your profile rise to the top faster!
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • 3 weeks later...