Sign in to follow this  
UVA

ISO Tac Ops

Does anyone have an old tac ops disk, I can't find mine. Nor can i buy one anywhere around here. I hear that several people still play and i would love to pwn some noobs!

I think you can dowload the old version for free but everyone is playing 3.4 so if you do get it go to DT's web page I no those guys still play TAC OPS

http://www.clannk.com/forums/index.php?

If I were to start playing again, it would definately be on a new game. TAC was great, back in the day... but we can't cling to the past. We must move on... Sorry tac, but I must bid you fairwell. YOu have been a great friend, but your time has come.

HEHE I still haven't found a game that plays like tac. I play CSS too but there is something about tac that I always loved. I mainly play WoW every spare second i get now but tac would be fun every once in a while.

Recently got 3.4 installed =)

I'm looking for a list of the keybindings. After installing the game i tried to crouch and ended up with "TeamSay Frosty: cccccccccc" which did me no good. I know rebinding crouch isn't hard, but I'm looking to get back to the "sell everything while i've got 10 hp, buy a DE, hope I get a headshot before I hit the grave" in 3 seconds or the nadespamming from base that everyone needs to be able to do sort of keybindings.

THANKS

I still have my setup stored in a backup location. If i wanted to... I could re-install tac, and be up and running with my original configuration in a matter of minutes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this