Sticking it to the man...

Bruceleeon

I hate this... I am staying at a Hilton hotel here in Georgia. The thing I hate is that they charge you 10 dollars a day for internet access here. The redroof inn at half the price down the road gives it to you for free. The only good thing is that they give you free internet in the dining area and the lobby.

So, I get the brilliant idea that maybe if I connect in the lobby and take the elevator up to my room without shutting down or anything, perhaps I can maintain the signal. It WORKS!!! I am on the 9th floor. So, I told the 25 or so Analysts I am here training with that are staying in the hotel too how to get the internet access at a discount!!!

So, if you want to stop me... send Paris.

lol

why would you WANT them to send up paris? looking to get herpes? eeww

i still think it would kinda be like riding a moped! great fun until some one find out... :P

A moped with a REALLY big seat.

I don't mind riding mopeds... besides... she's not hot... but she is better than 90% of the out there.

Even guys who eat steak every night like to have a hamburger from time to time. I wouldn't kick Paris out of bed, but I would sure buckle up before I took THAT ride.