I'm going to start this post to try and generate a little more heat around the [email protected] team

if your not on this team then join and fold slackers!!!!!11

if we can get enough folders i will start a trash-talk page also to bring in a little more competition

Damn, Rb ramped it up recently. I was in second place.

Damn, Rb ramped it up recently. I was in second place.
No I didn't. Still just running one instance on 1 virtual processor. Only using 25% of my CPU power. :rolleyes:

i think UVA need to kick it into geer.. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

*i made a mistake in the last .jpg with RB's score... it was only off by 10,000...lol oops*

CODFH.jpg

*only* 7 wu's finished bruceleeon.... come on and step up the pace... i finished 17 in the same time span... ;) and that was only running my celeron D!*throws down the gloves*

• 1 month later...

You are going to need to pick up those gloves buddy. I am wu'ing away! kicking some folding ass here. Since the above post I have wu'd 26 units and you have only wu'd 16. I pwnt your wu ass.

bruceleeon = 206 points per wu

dougekewl = 196 points per wu

bruceleeon = the wu massa

dougekewl = the wu noob

ehhehehe hehehe heheheheh eheheh ehehe eheheheheh

camaroguy1998 is on the board with 4 completed.... right on brova. Thanks for joining the team.

shart.. i guess i will have to get moving... and updating would be good at some point eh

for now i hang my head in shame

camaroguy1998 is on the board with 4 completed.... right on bravo. Thanks for joining the team.

YW!

May only be 4 WU's so far but check the score, 4WU / 1343 = 335.75 points per WU

:D

ya thats sweet folding....

i just stepped it up by OCing my main rig to 3.9GHz (30%OC) and letting my celly-D fold 24-7 @ 3.85GHz (10%OC)

I joined up just for the hell of it.

what the heck... are they sending you nothing but 50-frame w.u. and me the 50,000-frame ones.... :P

my main rig is putting out about 5w.u. a week right now....and i think my htpc is putting out about the same...

i swear an update is comming soon... but i seem to have 2 exams and 3 assignments due next week so maybe next weekend

This video shows how DNA is made into RNA, and transcribed into protiens, and then folded. Awsome quality! Easy to understand.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/82630/...Close_look.html

creationism or evolution, I don't care which you subscribe to, that's friggin cool!

tiny little super fast machines inside of us....

imagin just how fast all that stuff has to work to maintain our decrepit butts...

well i'm gaining on js and rbreb

what are you using to fold bruce? i'm down to just my celly-D for now

• 2 weeks later...

ya, my router just bit the big one so my other comps are offline until i can get my 8 port gigabit

I like the logo on our home page.