This is the car I want

Bruceleeon

I've seen that site before... i also like the t-zero

with the t-zero you can also but a trailer that houses a small generator for long dist travel...

DT, I drive on average 3000 miles a month - at 30 miles to the gallon (VERY GENEROUS) thats 100 gallons of gas x 2.15 per gallon = 215.00 a month. Multiply that by 12 months and that = 2580 per year. Now calculate that my company reimburses me .18 for every mile = that is 540 per month. Add those together you get 9060 per year. I would be saving 10,000 per year. now... youget a 92,000 car with 10,000 down, and 15,000 trade-in + my haggling skills. 60,000 financed over 60 months (7% interest) would be $1180 monthly. Factor in my 10 grand in savings and I am only paying 5100.00 per year for the car over 5 years.

How much is your truck payment + gas monthly? This car would cost 425 per month with NO GAS COSTS!!!

Point proven, but if this car has the average 60,000 mile warranty, your car would be out of its factory warranty in 1 year and 8 months. With a car like this, electrical motors and electrical work would cost twice as much as a normal car.

Oh and you try your haggle skills on a car that sells out, they will laugh at u :)

Don't forget about getting into a crash in that thing. It's rather small so you probably wouldn't do so well and the costs, assuming such a crash doesn't hit the battery hard enough to explode it, would be absolutely astronomical. One more thing. How do you intend to take such a car on trips? You'll have to plug it in somewhere, but who is about to let you do such a thing. What about if you're driving at night and run out of charge? I'm saying you couldn't make it work, if even make it cost effective, but having such an unusual car will force you to plan trips out a whole lot more then you are currently doing along with taking a full range of other currently unneccesary steps. That's not to mention you're going to have to find someone reputable to fix it, assuming maintenance won't be done by yourself. Don't forget a good lock system since people will try to steal it depending on where you are. In any case good luck Bruce, and if you do wind up buying this car take a picture.

If you are interested in stuff like that, you need to read or watch about Nichola Tesla. Genius is too mild.

If you are interested in stuff like that, you need to read or watch about Nichola Tesla. Genius is too mild.

It is too mild a description. Even if half of the things they said about him were true he would still be a genius, but transmitting electricity through the air. Now that is just beyond genius; he was a man and a half that one with superhuman intelligence and innovative though. You know it just occured to me that this car company was named after him, lol, but it founded by his famliy was it?