Program that blocks audio from ad banners?

canvasch

i am tired of hearing annoying ads when i go to websites.. i don't mind seeing a banner.. but there is something really annoying when i hear it.. it's prolly cause i'm listening to music and it ruins the song...... bah... please help me i've been looking but all i can find is articles about banning music.. lol... thanks for the help

It is getting harder and harder because a bunch of them are using flash. I haven't found one yet that works, but there are a bunch of plugins for firefox that say they block ads and stuff. I don't use them because I need to see my ads on my sites.

• 2 weeks later...

it works pretty well, it blocks most of the audio but on certian sites it doesn't.

no idea why some flash is able to sneak by it and some isn't.. but it works well!...

sometimes when someone links me to a youtube video i'm like "why isn't there any sound!" then i look in the systray and unmute it, heh.... other than those two problems (yes i know the latter is not a problem just my stupidity) it works like a charm... great program