SORRY _SS MOFOS

[COD]Big_Balls

Intitled Tom the long neck,

Just one day short of reaching his peck birthday, Reason being because I stuffed his _ss and served it with mashed potatoes and gravy AND felt good about it.

Hope every one was as happy as I was after Tom came to my house.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

I looked at the nick, thought "This can't really be a spazzy spambot, right?" and had to read through it twice before it started making sense.

Silly statesians, thanksgiving was weeks ago! :D

ya... last time i checked thanksgiving was in october...get with the times...:D

• 2 weeks later...

ya... last time i checked thanksgiving was in october...get with the times...:D

Turkey, oh no...don't mention that work. I must have ate 3 pounds of the stuff just so that I wouldn't have to participate in a family wide argument. The turkey was excellent, but a seriously couldn't eat much more then a cracker for days. What a wonderful holiday, too bad it's over.

Only in America do you have celebrations where the point is to try to eradicate complete species... Like turkeys and x-mas tress. :) While stuffing yourself sick.

Glad I live here, now where's my axe? :)

Yes so am I proud of your Canadian beer too.

As long as it stays way up there that is.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Just kidding man.

I LOVE ALL BEER.

:huh: why is everyone hating on the Canadian beer... :P need i remind you nothing is worse then natty or buch or.....

if anyone cares to debate the quality of Canadian beer I'll be glad to see them up here... they can even buy the beer and debate further.. :D

hee hee hee

Americans: Drink weak, pissy-tasting beer.

Canadians: Drink strong, pissy-tasting beer.

Brits: Drink warm, beery-tasting piss.

Aussies: Drink anything with alcohol in it.

If you compare it to US beer, I think you might have a fair argument. However, nothing I have had compares to Belgian beer.

ok well ya... i will agree that the European bears whoop Canadian beer's ass.... but they've been brewing for 1000s of years longer.. :P

i do enjoy a good dark brew

I enjoy all beers as they will produce the same drunkin state of mind, But there are quite a lot of Beers that just taste better than others.

If I am going for flavor I would like to clue you all in a little secret

Take a Large beer mug and put it under water than freeze it, Then take you favorate beer and put it in the freezer till it reaches a nice cool 35 to 38 degrees. Poor beer slowly it to mug sit back and enjoy.

My Favorate beer would have to be Coors light. My best tasting beer would be anyone that can produce a good HEFEWEIZEN (Samuel Adams)