Anyone camp out for Black Friday?

camaroguy1998

Well did anyone do the earlybird Black Friday thing?

My daughter camped out at BestBuy but, they started out to late their were probably 75 or more people in front of them.

She did get 3 of the 17" LCD monitors(MAG I Think) a camera and some Xbox 360 games!

Anyone else get any of the real deals like the $249 laptop or the $1699 50" Plasma?

Any time I know that more people will be out driving and in the stores, I dig myself a giant hole and climb in. People today are tough to endure, let alone a mass amount of them.

I suppose that the tradeoff is that I will pay full retail when things are calm and quiet. I don't really mind.

ink for jet printers is such a rip off.... freekin more expencive then human blood (but likt 4x as much)

It doesn't have the greatest quality, but it is surely a better value for my use of color than my epson. I will keep the epson around for my photo printing, but for everything else... the clp baby. It does a fantastic job on replacing my worn out and ripped DVD covers.

Any time I know that more people will be out driving and in the stores, I dig myself a giant hole and climb in. People today are tough to endure, let alone a mass amount of them.

I suppose that the tradeoff is that I will pay full retail when things are calm and quiet. I don't really mind.

I'm with you. Only way I like going to crowded places is with my shotgun or AR-15!