Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Need for Speed

I can't wait for Need for Speed: Carbon to be released on Nov 1. They have been steadily making improvements to the game since the "most wanted" series and I hope they fixed a bunch of the mistakes they made in the online game play. It looks like they are heading in the right direction.

Bringing back sprint and drifting online and allowing up to 8 racers in a single session definately helps. They also incorporated a way for 2 racers to cooperatively complete the game. If two of you are racing online if one of you completes the race winning it, you both get credit for it.

I was wondering if any of you guys are going to pick this game up? I want to start a COD league again as I tried with the Most Wanted series. I think this one might have a go. There are Tuners, Muscle cars, and exotics.

http://www.ea.com/nfs/carbon/us/home.jsp

I'm down.

Ya I might want to give it a go-for-a-try.

I might. Ran through HL2:Episode 1 in about 4 hours. It was cool, but WAY too short.

i'de be in for summer play

I probably won't pick this up today as I intended, but I'll get it by this weekend.

It was dark, about 8:10pm here in Jersey. I decided I really wanted to get this game. I am on my way to the store after spending all day in King of Prussia for our yearly Kick off meeting. I took the dog out already.

I am in my car, driving up the mountain to get to town. I had called around earlier to see who had the game in stock. The only store was EB games.

WHAM!!! I HIT A (the F-word)ING DEAR!!!! Damnit The car has 6000 miles on it. Not even a scratch from some ass hitting it with his door yet. I HATE DEAR. I examin the damage, call the insurance company, file a claim and decide that if I don't go and get the game now, I did that damage for nothing. I cather up my anger, hop in the car and go the store. THEY ARE CLOSED!!! BASTARDS, who the hell closes at 8:30?

I get back in my car, go to Staples, they don't have it. Walmart, they don't have it. I drive all the way to ITC (30 miles or so from my house) go to Game stop, buy my game, get home, throw it on the floor and that was the end of my night.

It was dark, about 8:10pm here in Jersey. I decided I really wanted to get this game. I am on my way to the store after spending all day in King of Prussia for our yearly Kick off meeting. I took the dog out already.

I am in my car, driving up the mountain to get to town. I had called around earlier to see who had the game in stock. The only store was EB games.

WHAM!!! I HIT A (the F-word)ING DEAR!!!! Damnit The car has 6000 miles on it. Not even a scratch from some ass hitting it with his door yet. I HATE DEAR. I examin the damage, call the insurance company, file a claim and decide that if I don't go and get the game now, I did that damage for nothing. I cather up my anger, hop in the car and go the store. THEY ARE CLOSED!!! BASTARDS, who the hell closes at 8:30?

I get back in my car, go to Staples, they don't have it. Walmart, they don't have it. I drive all the way to ITC (30 miles or so from my house) go to Game stop, buy my game, get home, throw it on the floor and that was the end of my night.

OMG.....Thats one helluva night you had! I hope your alright and my condolences about your car! :(

You need to take a seat and blow the Carbon out of your new game!

Dont give in to your emotions, blow the doors off that game!

:D

That sucks!!!!

You have some rotten luck, my man. That sure was an expensive game.

i thought deer were only a canadian thing.. ;)

(the S-word)ty luck though

Dear people.

ok sorry but this is starting to bug me.... dear is the form you use in a letter... ie

Dear People

Blah blah blah in some kind of letter to people.

Love Dug

the animal that desided to vandalize Bruceleeon's car is a deer...

ie

-Bruceleeon "oh shart, look at that deer in the road!!!" *cars tires screach*

-Deer "I just had to follow that (the D-word) chicken across the road" *thunk*

Luv Dug

;)

are you going to join our racing clan? I have already recruited Digital Terror to race online with us. I whooped on him, but he will come around.

Whooped on me pfft... I installed the game, first race I did was online against you.I Never even looked at the controll settings. Besides I owned you in Tag. :)

Bruceleeon, Need to compile a list of NFS Online Player Names so other players can find us.

You can count me in as soon as i get a new rig. Hopefully a few more elk trips and I will have enough in tips to get something before Christmas. Heh but once i do get a new comp you might have to pry me from WoW :lol: .

I ordered my copy today. Hopefully it will be here by the end of the week.

I gotta down..., I mean buy it.

Well, when you get it. Let me know, you were good in underground and I can't wait to get our clan going again. Some groupls already have racing teams set up

Going to be a little bit longer for me. Some where around Jan.

OMG, I still can't drift.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this