OMFG

dougekewl

i just read this today and i almost crapped my drawes.....

if i knew anyone who did something like this i would be in jail 20-life for running her through a garbage disposal.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15197558/

I just dont get what motivates a person to do something like that!!!!!!

When you run her through the Garbage disposal....Take Your Time!

ya this story just made me sick.

my little girl is 8months old and she's the sweetest little thing in the world she the streass relife in my life... not the cause of stress. i couldn't even begin to imagin what would bring some sicko to swinger her kid as a weapon.

trust me.. i would start at the feet while she is still awake....

ya this story just made me sick.

my little girl is 8months old and she's the sweetest little thing in the world she the streass relife in my life... not the cause of stress. i couldn't even begin to imagin what would bring some sicko to swinger her kid as a weapon.

trust me.. i would start at the feet while she is still awake....

geez man how violent can you get?

Well if you want to get real creative Me and my medical buddy could help and keep her awake untill the really vital organs are gone then I guess it would rest on the shoulders of a hire power.

Because what she did was really wrong.

And in that case an eye for an eye would be fair.

Big_Balls' date='Oct 30 2006, 11:55 PM' post='25514']Well if you want to get real creative Me and my medical buddy could help and keep her awake untill the really vital organs are gone then I guess it would rest on the shoulders of a hire power.

Because what she did was really wrong.

And in that case an eye for an eye would be fair.

Indeed, though I'd go with a longer more aggravated torture for this criminal myself. Dont' think I'll go into any real detail, but its safe to say that she deserves no quarter and certainly not the child.

Edited by ZhengHe

• 3 weeks later...

I remember these. That irish kid is so cute its unbelievable. As for Cleese I could think of quite a few things to send back to him about his own country. Some funny stuff you got there. It brightened my day as well.