ZOMG WTF is Vista???

UVA

vista is in simple terms... windows next OS

i haven't installed it yet so i don't know specificaly what has changed in it.

it's primarily based on 64bit technology but they are releasing a 32bit version as well

it's still in the beta testing phase

Vista sux

ROFL how do you not know what Vista is. If you know anything about computers you should know the next OS that is the full release from windows is "supposed" to come out in the month of January.

doug, just google vista review and you will see the requirements and, most offensively, the reinstall bs from microshaft. Check out overclockers.com for a good preview

• 2 weeks later...

doug, just google vista review and you will see the requirements and, most offensively, the reinstall bs from microshaft. Check out overclockers.com for a good preview

InThrees did indeed write an excellent article. Very clear too without too much verbiage. Here a link by the way: http://overclockers.com/articles1380/ In any case though, he does level a good many points against the install limitation along with the price question, which I would assume is comparable to current XP Pro prices today. Even so I would think that larger question is what exaclty is the limitation on installs, since something like: 50 maximum installs would be a fair amount in my eyes. Its probably only 5 though, which is much too few. Then again there aren't that many alternatives for the moment since Microsoft still produces the most used Operating System on the planet and no matter what you do a Vista install will affect you at some point or another. They could always change their EULA to something more reasonable though and I hope they do.