ASUS Crosshair or M2N32-SLI Deluxe (wireless)

camaroguy1998

I getting rdy to build a new computer and I'm considering either the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe(wireless) or close cousin the ROG Crosshair.

Has anyone here had any experiences with these boards, good or bad?

I'm lookin for some help making the final decision!

Edited by camaroguy1998

i run nothing but asus and have all good experience!

i even fried one of my boards... dorped a thumbskrew onto the vid card and shorted out somewhere (vid card survived but fried one of the powere traces leading up the the agp slot. they still warrentied it and had it back within 3weeks!

Yes I have had great luck with ASUS too.

What I need is help deciding which board to go with!

I was considering the same board as you, but I am not ready to buy yet. My A8N-SLI deluxe offers comparable performance and no extra money to be spent. Until AMD ramps up their procs, there isn't much need to stray from the 939. If you are preparing for the future, get it. If you already have a 939, don't spend the moolah.

I was considering the same board as you, but I am not ready to buy yet. My A8N-SLI deluxe offers comparable performance and no extra money to be spent. Until AMD ramps up their procs, there isn't much need to stray from the 939. If you are preparing for the future, get it. If you already have a 939, don't spend the moolah.

I'm still running a SKT A (2500 Barton & ASUS A7N8X-E) I almost went with the 939 that was about the time the AM2 was announced and decided to wait. I'm glad I did that, 754 is alrdy a dead issue and 939s will be in the next year or so, AM2 is AMDs current future from what I've read!

If you had a choice, which board would you go with,

The M2N32 SLI or the Crosshair?

Edited by camaroguy1998