I find the wierdes stuff on the net

What the.....I did it about a dozen times and it missed once.

How the heck does it do that?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got me. I know it's just a parlor trick, but I can't figure it out. Must be the drugs. I love binary and Latin cause I understand both and it freaks people out when you use either of them.

any time you do the addition [ex23-(2+3) = 18] the result is always a multiple of 9 [9,18.27....] and if you look through the list the multiples of 9 always have the same symbol even though the list changes it's symbols

ha.. cheep math trick

hee hee he DrPhil

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11660693...or_Off_his_Show

-i'm not finished talking to you

-ya you are

-no i'm not

-ya you are

The heaviest element known to science was discovered recently by physicists at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC. The element, tentatively named Administratium, has no protons or electrons and thus has an atomic number of 0. However, it does have 1 neutron, 125 assistant neutrons, 75 vice neutrons, and 111 assistant vice neutrons. This gives it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are held together in a nucleus by a force that involves the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called morons.

Since it has no electrons, Administatium is inert. However, it can be detected chemically as it impedes every reaction it comes in contact with. According to the discoverers, a minute amount of Administatium caused one reaction to take over four days to complete, when it would normally occur in less than one second.

Administratium has a normal half-life of approximately years, at which time it does not actually decay, but instead, undergoes a reorganization in which assistant neutrons, vice neutrons, and assistant vice neutrons change places. Some studies have shown that the atomic weight actually increases after each reorganization. Research at other laboratories indicates that Administratium occurs naturally in the atmosphere. It tends to concentrate at certain points such as government agencies, large corporations, universities, and the United Nations. It can actually be found in the newest, best maintained buildings.

Scientists point out that Administatium is know to be toxic at any level of concentration and can easily destroy any positive reactions where it is allowed to accumulate. Attempts are being made to determin how Administatium can be controlled to prevent irreversible damage, but results to date are not promising.

ha ha the last guy on the end was the funniest.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

WITNESS: No.

ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?

ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?

ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?

ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?

WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't laugh, but I want to see this flick.

http://63.250.192.34/b02r01/012/yahoomovie...p;CG_ID=1540534

WOW....If the movie is as good as the trailer I'll go see it!

You gotta love Computer Generated movies!