I find the wierdes stuff on the net

Bruceleeon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewww, something's wrong with her spleen! She should get that checked!

I'm trying to learn how to draw and I understand how drawing the insides makes sense to get the proper volume and such, but that's a bit too much. :)

Cool though, I am nowhere that skilled.

I like the fact that the process is not only drawn... it is done with flash... now that takes talent to the next level.

It does indeed. Wish I was that good with flash. I wonder how long it actually took him though, seems so quick and even considering that it was a sketch it was remarkably error free. Very cool idea, but I have to ask. What exactly lead you too this site. Was it that stubleupon extension or did you just randomly find yourself there?

I haven't tried the adblock extentions, after all, I am a developer and need to see the things going on with my sites. Let me rephrase that... a "simple" designer. I don't know PHP or ASP or anything complicated yet. I tought myself HTML and i will learn PHP. I don't mess around with too many toolbars.

Well considering what you know the website it pretty snazzy looking, but yeah that makes sense. Ablock isn't a toolbar by the way, but you knew that. Just an extra function and no reason to weigh down a browser if you don't need it. Oh, and I just noticed you live a 1/2 an hour away from me.

aaahhhh... street fighter!

this is looking like it's going to be the best series of all time!

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1711287

ok not street fighter but lol it is just too funny i bet you can't watch the whole thing.

No i am not homosexual :P

I will refrain from clicking this link. :D

*invents time mashine and goes back in time to get the last 5min of his life back* :P

I admit... the first one was da shizzle. I am an artsy fartsy person... so it was definately kewl.

Been drawing my entire life. Have to admit, the first one was cool. Over the years I've seen many artist that draw this way...inside out I mean. Some start with a couple circles and line and then build on that. I could never do it like that.

If you like good art, this is where the masters hang out.

http://www.artpapa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Become a member and check out the work there. You can watch as their drawing develope. This is my latest commisioned work.

housedone008.jpg

Edited by =CDU=Above

Wow, that is nice.