Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Being sucked in

It is funny how the classic games always make their way back onto your pc... well mine anyway. I have been playing Worms World Party again, still dealing witht the slow menus but playing none the less. I love that game. That and SimCity 4. Still great fun.

DT said he was playing TAC again recently (3.4). I don't know if I could get back into it. To much drama the last time around.

I would play tac again in a heartbeat as soon as I can rebuild my pc!

I do miss TO, at least the old TO.

I do too... I don't think I could play anymore, too busy trying to succeed in life! Besides, I have been sinking hours a day into COD trying to develope new features and other things. It would be wierd playing without my clan behind me....

Lets start a WOW guild!!! ehehehe

Worms World Party is one of the best games evar!! I need to start playing again.

As far as the older games go, have you guys ever tried an emulator. Many of those games have either lost their copyright, are open domain, or you can obtain their roms assuming you have the original. That was I was able to play some of the older games from my childhood once again on this new rig. I know this is really common knowledge and its kind of pointless to mention it, but just in case someone didn't know thats how you bring those old favorites back, or at least one method. Wikipedia actually have a really nice intro to emulators. Its where I got most of my information about them actually.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this