Ran into a big bear today!

UVA

Well elk season has started and the first group of hunters are here so my only day off is wednesday now. I went down to the river this morning to see if i could catch a fish or two. After my third fish I walked up on this really big black bear that was sleeping under an oak tree. I was about 70 yards away when I spotted him. I stood there and thought about it for a few minutes before deciding to try and get closer. the wind was in my face and the bear was facing away from me so i decided to make a stalk on him. I got withing about 40 yards and decided that was close enough since I didn't have my bow or a rifle on me. I took a couple of hunters back there later but he was gone. Hopefully i will atleast get some pics of him tomorrow or maybe even better i might shoot his ass :P

A real hunter would of stalked all the way up to him and would have pulled a few dingle berry hairs from his darry air.

LOL bet that was cool hope you get so pics I would like to see it.

Damn, I was thinking of the same commercials. You should have put the bears paw in warm water.

decided that was close enough since I didn't have my bow

Are you friggen NUTZ! Shootin sticks at a bear! Not me man. I want a really BIG gun!

• 3 weeks later...