What registry cleaner do you use?

UVA

I just downloaded a nifty little program from download.com called regvac. I used to use regclean when i was working on computers all the time but this little program seems to do a great job.

I use the JoeVac... I have never really found a need to clean an already bloated registry. I think the registry is the stupidest thing ever. There was a version of windows developed that didn't use a registry but it was quickly flopped. (I know a guy who new a guy that helped develope it because he hated it) MANY YEARS AGO!

Yeah, I dont use one either. I monitor all my installs with Ashampoo Uninstaller Suite so I can Really uninstall later. If I need to tweak my reg, I do it myself.

yeah but i bet if you guys run this program it will find dead links and other bs keys that aren't gonna effect the pc performance but they are still there.

I can garauntee that it would find crap in there... I install programs left and right and uninstall them sometimes the same day. The thing is... I don't really care what is left behind. The registry is so bloated to begin with a few extra values isn't going to make a difference.

• 1 month later...

for me runnning wirelessly having small things like this outta the way can help me a little for ping....