Home Alone

UVA

Well the wifey and the kids are gone for a full 7 days. OMG what do i do?? I love it man I needed a break, don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade them for anything but it is really nice to get a break. Only downfall is they took the explorer so I am stuck with my mountain bike. I gotta go check the mail tomorrow on it. no prob only 5 miles each way. About 10 mins down and who know how long back up to the house, lol i hope i make it. Until then I am having a private party. if anyone is in the neighborhood let me know i have plenty of beer! :D

Oh man I know how you are felling.

Its great for a little while but I know you will be missing them in about day.

See that's what's nice about my job... I get to travel - usually by myself. So I get to go to some nice places and "chill" out for a while. I'm currently in Hampton VA. It's pretty quiet, no chores, no kids, nice. Course a couple of weeks ago I was in Germany. Spent 2 weeks there. The family did come out for 10 days of that one. What a cool trip though!

It is nice to "get away", if it's them gone or whatever it gives us a chance to recharge!

Yeah, luckily I get to travel as well. Unfortunately, or fortunately, my travels all are OUS.