Sweet looking case

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still using the Coolermaster ATCs I won from SysCool few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a nice looking case. If I ever needed that much case, I would look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a NZXT. Nemesis and I like it despite a few serious flaws. It only has 3 120 mm fans though, isn't 7 of them a bit of overkill?

4 side fans... I'd be worried that one that I would walk into my office and my cat would be stuck to the side of the machine, sucked in by the fans!

Stupid cats... Always trying to attract attention... :huh:

I think all of those fans are overkill. Personally, 3 very well placed fans can do more than 5 crappy fans in haphazard locations. Just curious to know what the major flaws of your case are. There are serious flaws in every chassis I have seen so far. I am in the process of designing a case myself. Lets see who picks it up.

The two main flaws of the NZXT. Nemesis are (imho):

1) You can't clean the front fan/grille easily. The case has a sort of mask/mouth thing with a fan behind it, but you can't remove that part easily to pull out the cat hairs.

2) The front door is pretty flush with the drive faces, so you can't install fan controllers or anything that isn't flush without drilling new holes or something.

Other than that it's pretty nice, good airflow (I will probably mod it to replace the 3 mouth cracks with a mesh to make it even better), the fans are alright (not the best, but reasonably quiet) and so far everyone who's seen my case say they like the looks of it.

• 3 months later...

That thing does look sweet. I am still partial to the simple designs like the PC-70 from Lian Li. I have tried a bunch of GREAT cases since purchasing my pc-70 and for some reason, I always go back to it.

I have the Lian Li PC-75, same as your PC-70 it just has a side window added!(mine is a UV Tribal Dragon)

I love it! :D

Its roomy, quiet, excellent cooling features, the only thing it lacks is a removable mobo tray!

Really thats not that big of a deal, it has plenty of room to move around inside the case!

Edited by camaroguy1998