Sign in to follow this  
petercintn

I'm Here!

Thought I'd stop by and say 'Howdy!' and talk to you on your turf, Bruceleeon. BTW I'm pretty bad about noise now too. This last build is the quietest yet, and I love it. Gonna get rid of the loudest thing in the rig, the 7700cu here in a couple of weeks and go water. Only get paid once a month so I have to wait to the first of the month. But I am a hardware freak so I hope I'll fit in here. Live long and (just watched the Shatner roast) stay in the closet, George! :lol:

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you onboard!

Hey UVA, I've read some of your post before signing up. Some were Harlarryus. Keen wit you have. Tried to edit that post, but got stuck in a loop, so I'll add it here. My clumsy fingers did not mean to type peetrintn, and I really don't want to live with the first three letters of my name being pee. Can someone change this? I couldn't find out how. It's OK to laugh, I've been loling myself. But I'd really like to be petercintn like I am everyelse. :lol::blink::(

LoL i bet we can fix that for you, but i myself cannot do it. It will probably be tomorrow before someone can change it for you.

I love my water rig: http://forums.computingondemand.com/index....ost&p=23525 and with some of the products coming out/already out, modifying your case is ta thing of the past. I put my rig together in pieces because I too suffer from lack of funds. I purchased everything piece by piece until I had everything I needed for my new water giddup. I replaced a water setup that was eventually sold to my friend. (his pc is featured later in that thread). I have 2 112 CFM fans on my radiator that are attached to a Rheobus so I can dialup up for noise and Overclocking, or dial down for day to day use.

Does your case now support 120 mm fans? If not, we have a review coming up on a product that can be EASILY modifed to attach your radiator to, so you don't have to modify your chassis.

Yawls yes, my case has a 140mm front fan, 250mm side fan and a 130mm rear fan. Haven't made up my mind as to where the rad and pump are going, but outside the case would seem better. Cooler air on the outside. No heating of the interior of the case. So I'm looking foward to the review, could help me decide. But I also don't mind ripping the case a new one (or two) if I think it's better that way. I've got a couple weeks to think about it all. One thing for sure, I'm gonna slap this on a different p/s and route all my fans to this extra p/s. (I've got three hanging around with nothing to do, I'm sick of them just sitting around and not pulling their own weight :lol: )

A very public thanks! Bruceleeon

A very belated welcome.

Ya welcome to our humble home.

Glad to have ya aboard.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this