Sign in to follow this  
UVA

Items i would like to review

Gman I was told that you get the review items for us so I am gonna list items i would like to review. Let me know it you don't like a product or can't get one. Some will be cheap, but I am looking for popular items among the masses, so some of them may look good and be junk but people are buying them. Take this case for an example. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811146023

Also as i stated earlier i really like coolermaster and so i found a heatsink I would like to review

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835103165

I will just add more items as i come across them. if you have any problems let me know gman.

I was thinking I could review one of these and then we could have a big giveaway for it :lol:http://www.alienware.com/Configurator_Page...ode=SKU-DEFAULT

Man it didn't save my modifications, just apgrade everything all the way and that is how I would like it. Thank you Gman for getting methis for review, I know you can do it

Edited by UVA

Well, normally I would be glad to help you out. However, as I am now up to my neck in work with my day job and football with my boys I barely have any time for anything else. This is the longest tie I have been on the site in at least a month and I've only been on for 15 minutes. My day consists of going to work at 6, getting home at 4, making dinner and taking the boys to practice at 5:30, getting home around 8, helping with homework, putting them to bed at 9 and working on my day job WMS design till midnight. Weekends we have games, and then work on and off most of the day Saturday and Sunday.

That is ok i understand you are busy G. If it is ok with you Joe I will just get my own items for review if you don't mind me representing COD with these manufacturers. I will wait for a responce before i make any calls.

if you can get (the S-word)... get it. lol, just make sure you send it back if they ask you to. I trust you.

Yeha no worries, i am not in it for free stuffs, but I will try to get some stuff to keep to add to the giveaway.

Hey Gman do you think if you get a few spare minutes you could request a few items for me. I have already emailed all 4 companies with no responce after a week. I was going to do a comparative review between Ad-aware, Spybot S&D and Xoftspy. The other item is a case that looks like a sweet review item here is a link for it. http://www.nzxt.com/products/zero/ if you can't get to it let me know and maybe joe can try. I think maybe He should review the case anyway since he has done many case reviews and I will hopefully be doing the spyware stuff.

Will do, my man.

It looks cool, but I have no experience with this type of software :(

Ok spybot finally emailed me back and I guess i should have actually requested a copy of their newest software because they just said ok no probles with us review away. i can use the free versions but I know for a fact the free version of xoftspy will not clean only scan. I tried to email them but the mail server won't let me reply for some reason.

Sent the email to NZXT, haven't heard anything back yet.