Giveaway - NOW OFFICIAL!!! ENDS NOVEMBER 21, 2006

Bruceleeon

Thats cool camroguy1998. Sorry if my second pm was a bit delayed, but Thanksgiving preparations this year were a bit extreme so it got put off. In any event my addy has been sent and all is well as far as I know. Hope the rest of the winners show up sometime soon, and Happy Thanksgiving to All! Make sure you eat twice as much as you can handle!

Dont worry about it at all ZhengHe, its all good!

I've been pretty busy myself we had both my wifes family and mine at our home this year.

Trying to feed 35 people is a killer!

Thanx Again COD!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't help you feed 35 people... why are you thanking us... lol

If I had known you were cooking, I could have shown up to be number 36!

That was to ZhengHe but.....35-36 wouldnt have mattered!

You'd have been welcome to come!

The Thanx is for the opportunity to join your community and win a prize!

I can't believe that I won the exact prize that I was hoping for. Thank you very much. I just got back from visiting family up in Lake Tahoe and I couldn't check the forums up there.

Mom had a computer but you'd all laugh if you saw it. I think she peddles a bike made of coconuts to power it. Didn't help that it was on dial-up.

I'll send a pm with my mailing info and I can not thank you all enough.

I'll show my thanks by not shipping of with the prize. I'll visit daily.

Thanks again!!

I can't believe that I won the exact prize that I was hoping for. Thank you very much. I just got back from visiting family up in Lake Tahoe and I couldn't check the forums up there.

Mom had a computer but you'd all laugh if you saw it. I think she peddles a bike made of coconuts to power it. Didn't help that it was on dial-up.

I'll send a pm with my mailing info and I can not thank you all enough.

I'll show my thanks by not shipping of with the prize. I'll visit daily.

Thanks again!!

Going OT, I know, but did you get to see snow? It snowed on us Saturday and again last night, but nothing really amounted to much or lasted through the day.

Going OT, I know, but did you get to see snow? It snowed on us Saturday and again last night, but nothing really amounted to much or lasted through the day.

No, my parents actually live in the foothills near Georgetown. Right on the snow line. I just say the lake cause no body knows where Georgetown is.

By the way, congrats on your prize.

Sup COD. I've been gone a week out of town to Huntsville AL for ThanksGiving. My mother only has dialup so I did not even bother to go online.. lol. But now that im home, I see that I won something! Kewl. It looks like I won the card reader. Im sure everyone has a card reader on there computers, But I don't!

Thanks,

DT

Figures, DT wins. Sup my man?

I been playing on single player, I suck. What are your names?

Just wanted to offer Enigmachine a swap. Only because I run a black case. I'm cool either way...just thought I'd offer.

Go ahead, I don't mind. Both my black case and my silver case have fan controllers already, but I might use the drive cooler aspect on my silver one (it's my HTPC so cool & quiet is good. :).

I doubt these have been shipped already so it's probably not too late. :)

If anybody want to trade (again) with me, I'm open to ideas. :) This is starting to sound like a christmas present swap, you know, the game where you can steal someone else's present once? :)

Go ahead, I don't mind. Both my black case and my silver case have fan controllers already, but I might use the drive cooler aspect on my silver one (it's my HTPC so cool & quiet is good. :).

I doubt these have been shipped already so it's probably not too late. :)

Cool, thanks Enigmachine. Bruce, did we catch ya before the items were sent or is it too late?

• 2 weeks later...

The UPS man showed up today bringing a COD gift!

Thanx COD & Zhenghe!

Merry Christmas!

BTW.... The Quick Edit works great!

Edited by camaroguy1998

my beautiful case came like 20 minutes ago... i've been sifting through the peanuts finding scattered pieces like the keys and stuff.. this thing is freakin' sweet!!!

i'll be using it as my case in a day or so! thanks COD for the best christmas present i'll get this year :P

Edited by canvasch

I can't wait till the next giveaway.

No, thank you. It's our way of saying thanks to our readers.