Sign in to follow this  
UVA

Where is everyone?

Ok I know I was gone for a long time but seriously I am begining to think that the end has come and the only ones left here on earth to post are me and Big_balls :lol:

I am always on here.... part of the reason it is hard to get people on here is because no one posts regularly. That is why I am here all the time!

Ok people you heard the man start posting regularly! We need to get these forums back the way they used to be. This website needs to be making money! I must say you have been persistant with this site and i hope it really blows up for you someday.

I have got it! The administration needs to email all registered members letting them know about the upcoming giveaway and also just to get their funky asses back on the forums. Surely out of 500 it would bring back say 20 to 50 people. Let me know if you want i will be have to send emails. ;)

Well I'm here, but I'm new so I don't think that counts. :)

I check forums once a week so I should post regularly if it turns out I have something to day. Who knows. :)

or open up the give aways and have peeps post 10 replies to be eligable and then take off.. :S

Good point. Well it seems as though the forums have reverted back to their former state as of 40 days ago once again. Can't say I have any better ideas though, since I'm not quite a regular. You might want to find some affiliates with similiar sites who have actual regulars since there's a small chance those regulars might migrate over here if they find out about the site. Just a thought.

The main reason is we don't have a boatland of new content, other than news. It takes a tremendous amount of time and energy to keep coming up with new material. With our limited staff, that's almost impossible. I have been on only infrequently lately due to my other job (the one that pays the bills) and my travels. Though I can't say enough about the beer in Belgium.

Right now, on my plate to review and working on.

Hitachi Desktar 75500

x-750 gaming mouse

logitech quickcam

ultra v series power supply

antec 900

thermaltake bigwater 735

and the site news, maintenance, job, school, company, girlfriend, dog, cat, rabbit, snake, fish, girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend....eeek. I need help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this