Check this out

[COD]Big_Balls

I got this in my secondary email account, Do you guys think I should call and give them all of my infomation.

Account Verification

Dear [email protected],

You have received this email because we have strong reason to belive that your PayPal account had been recently compromised. In order to prevent any fraudulent activity from occurring we are required to open an investigation into this matter.

If your Credit/Debit Card on file is not updated within the next 48 hours, then will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended. We apologise for this inconvenience, but the purpose of this verification is to ensure that your PayPal account has not fraudulently used and to combat fraud attempts.

To speed up the process, you are required to call us (1-805-214-4801) to verify your PayPal account.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for cooperation as we review this matter.

Regards,

PayPal Account Verification.

Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Edited by [COD]Big_Balls

Ya I know it was fraud all the way that is why I posted it, To let all you guys know about it.

• 1 month later...

Ya, i agree, the online ones I follow the link and enter in a bunch of useless stuff with names like (the F-word) U. donkey and just keep pressing that Submit button till the cows come home :D

Some poor bastard is prolly jumping on it thinking each one is real and could be his free airline ticket LOL!