I have started a COD folding team... right now I am the only member and we have only 9 WU's recorded for the team.

If you guys want in... join in

Team ID: 49518

Link: <a href="http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=49518" target="_blank">http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py...p;teamnum=49518</a>

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

Joined. Since I dont have any games installed anymore, I should have plenty of processing power to spare. My new addiction is Macromedia Captivate. I am designing training for work.

Rb, what settings are you using that you get more points for 5 wu than I do?

Damn! Just picked up a 50000 wu.

Mine have mostly been around 400. I set mine up to pick up WU's without deadlines. This way I don't fold for nothing when I shutdown my computer for the weekend or so.

You are catching up to me G... I am sitting at 18 and you are already at 8!

Yeah, bbbboooooooyyyyyyyyy! The smallest I have had is 1000. Mine churns 24/7, never shut it down unless I need to install or do repairs.

I've been getting 10,000 sets mostly. Takes about 15 seconds/frame. They take like 2 days because I don't leave my rig on when I'm at work and rarely overnight.

When I'm using it its on, otherwise off.

I'm just using whatever the default settings are. I didn't even look at them really. But the program is only using 1 of my virtual processors. So I only show a max cpu usage of 25%.

I reimaged my PC and lost all the progress I made on the 50000 WU. Damn.

I was at 45000/50000 when I reimaged, now I'm back to 15000

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am doing more complex units as well.

I'm only doing WU's when my comp is on. Also only using 1 of my virtual processors, so only 25% of my CPU power is being utilized. I had some quik WU's and then some slow ones. Right now I have one that is only 125 frames but its taking over 19 minutes to do 1 frame.

• 1 month later...

Hmm well i signed up but my machine is in too bad of shape to run this for 10 days straight. LoL I am lucky if i can go 4 hours before it reboots. :angry: I can't wait to rebuild this broken POS

I don't understand. I have done 11 WU's and only have a 84 points. lol I really don't even know anything about this folding stuff, so maybe i just don't understand the way you get points. Can someone explain exactly what this folding stuff is and why i have so few points

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok i'm on board now...

my htpc folds 24/7 but it'll be a while before you see a wu done... it's at 5500/50,000 right now... but it'll blow through that before the weekend is done...