Where is everyone?

Bruceleeon

I been busier than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest. Also, was sick for a bit with Bells Palsy and my net has been up and down the lst week or so since Insight is moving to a new backbone. Still cant get my router to work

Oh, it sucked. My eye was always watering because I couldnt close it all the way and eating was the pits. Luckily I am almost completely healed now, can barely tell I have it. Also, my router is up and working, now that I am leaving tomorrow, lol. Hopefully, things will get on a regular schedule and I can be on more, it depends on how the team gets set up and how fast they want Australia on line.

I stop by once in awhile still. Busy season at work and the market sre keeping me pretty busy right now.

Glad to hear you're better Gman. Travel safe!

I am on here at least once a day except for weekends so kiss my Big rearend boss man.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back from Belgium but my PC had a hard drive failure while I was gone. I am getting it back together, slowly.