This week

Bruceleeon

Awesome, tell him I said hi. Oh, be sure to get some pics so we can see how big he is now.

Awesome.

I hope he doesn't have a cold. i was talking to his mother. she had mentioned it.

I shot 3 DVD's worth of video while he was here...

Now to make the menus and get everything setup for home movie time.

G, what do you recommend to split up the video into chapters and create an interactive menu?

Hey: That sound like a great article. How to create your own home movies on DVD....!!! GOOD STUFF!

Do you mean what is the best or what is the easiest? Obviously, the best is very complex and expensive but I think the easiset and best bang for the buck for amateurs is Nero 7 or possibly Ulead DVD Moviefactory. You could also try this one, http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=GUI_fo...or#usercomments, people seem to like it but I have never tried it. Oh, it's also free:P.

I tried nero to do this, but I wasn't impressed with its functionality. I am looking for something a little more complex. Something I can split up the movie with and create the interactive menu. I am going to try Ulead, if I can find my disk.

Ulead is pretty easy to use, not too sure about the flexibility though. If you want some complex software, try scenarist. Otherwise, why not give the free stuff a try I linked.