Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

So, I splurged. I went and bought it. I have to tell you, it is intense. Much better than the other two, but more complex. What I can't figure out is that i have a 6800gt and a 3700 San Diego paired up with a gig of ram, OC'ed to hell, and I am lagging like crazy. With details turned up, it is almost unplayable.

The only thing I can think of is that there is SOO much going on at any given moment, that it would challenge almost any system. i am going to try to buy more ram, see if that helps.

Other than that, the game is "off the chain"

Wow I haven't played Rollercoaster tycoon in ages. Since it first came out actually. Hopefully I'll have my new system up and running early enough to get this game. What would you say are the top specs for this game by the way, to be able to play everything on max?

Sheet mang... I haven't played that game in a while. It was one of those "its great!! better than the origional... " then you play the original again and wonder why you wasted your money on the new one cause the original is WAY better. I love the original! I have only been playing worms and simcity 4 lately.

Sheet mang... I haven't played that game in a while. It was one of those "its great!! better than the origional... " then you play the original again and wonder why you wasted your money on the new one cause the original is WAY better. I love the original! I have only been playing worms and simcity 4 lately.

Oh, well glad I didn't wind up buying it then since disposable income is a serious issue at the moment with college and everything. Application fees seem to take care of half of the money I make every month, which really stinks, but thats life. Anyway, I think I'll go and track down some classics myself. Thanks for the tip.

I also bought it this weekend and I love it but I would suggest buying a sound card and not play it too loud with on board sound it sucks bad.

I have made it past 4 of the stages so far.

How does it run on your rig? Wait until you start building up a bigger park and zoom out a bit. Your (the S-word) will start lagging. Especially with onboard video.

there are a few that i frequent for funny vids....

i hate that they let peeps comment though..... it's un-f'n-belivable just how stupid alot of collage people are...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this