Merger Of 2 Lo's (Main Thread)

Looks like the current consensus by a 3-2 vote is to try to win this season of league before the merger. I'll do my best to pile on some crowns to help the effort. Hopefully I can get lucky and find some nice whales to gain some big chunks.

Giz and I have already cleared a lot of space by kicking inactive players from LO4 but we still don't have quite enough room for all of LO3 to move there. I know a few players have already stated they'd like to remain in LO3 and keep it going but we may have some growing pains trying to get 50 into one alliance. There are currently 33 spots open in LO4 (after you factor out my alt) and 43 members in LO3. Figuring out what's going to happen with the 10 extra is going to be the hard part. There's already one player who is actively logging in at LO4 but hasn't attacked in 34 days that we may kick to free up a slot for someone who attacks. I'll keep everyone posted as I hope between the alliances to help coordinate.

I don't care so much about crowns but having players that actively engage in chat is important for helping an alliance feel "alive". Chatting is my preferred way to pass the time between attacks while my troops train back up so having players who are more interactive is a bigger plus to me than crown counts.

11 hours ago, starbeast007 said:

I guess there are nearly 10 players in lo3 who have low crowns and don't chat ..we can move them to lo1

Sorry, but we don't need any low crown (and generally inactive) members. We have been almost full for several weeks. As we get new active member, we kick out the least inactive member. That's how things are in LO1 so far.

@Byzantiquitus As the emperor of LO1, I'd go with your decision on this.

Starbeast, If a player is not causing trouble and is still attacking every few days, we should let them stay in LO3. If there are semiactive players in LO4, they should move to LO3.

TinyWP, It's good that you guys are healthy now, but my experience is that activity levels in my alliance oscillates. Someday, maybe in a few months, you guys might want some fresh players.

Did you guys see we are in the same league this time? That was cool to see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/10/2016 at 7:16 PM, The BBQ Kid said:

Did you guys see we are in the same league this time? That was cool to see.

Yep. I noticed it too. Happy with your current position (at the top of the league). Congrats, BBQ and everyone involved!

On 18/10/2016 at 7:16 PM, The BBQ Kid said:

TinyWP, It's good that you guys are healthy now, but my experience is that activity levels in my alliance oscillates. Someday, maybe in a few months, you guys might want some fresh players.

It's true of every alliance. So, LO1 is no different. We always have players becoming inactive by the end of the season. I simply bring in newbies at that time using one of my alt accounts and using the recruitment thread in the official forum.

However, I have been unhappy lately with some latest developments in LO1. So, I am slowing things down with respect to my involvement in there. Also, I am spending more time at work. So, can't do recruitment as earlier. So, basically, anyone is welcome to join. As of this writing, there is a vacant spot in LO1. There are two persons who are in line to be kicked out. So, actually three. The season ends in a couple of days. So, we could easily make up another couple of vacancies in it.

Please always consult with the emperor ( @Byzantiquitus ) of LO1. I am not the emperor. I was just handling the recruitment actively. Now, my castle is moved to age 9. Soon, I will be in a position to help with troop donations for WS for most players. Generous troop donations is what I liked the most in LO1.

Btw, my castle is up for grab by any alliance. :) Any other LOs interested?

About me:

Gamer tag: TinyWP

Attack style: Casual. Tries out different attack styles.

Attack frequency: Average of 1 battle a day (not including defensive battles :) )

A talkative player. Tries to help others. I learn all the time. Just learned a lesson on how to do a ram rush with minimal troops and why it is an important skill. I love to share what I learned.

Good luck to all!

Most of the active LO3 players have moved over to LO4. Some of them are still squatting in LO3. For this thing to work, we need at least 55-60k crowns to stay comfortable on the Top 200. Please help fill up LO4 with high crown active players. Then we can bring over active lower crown players. We don't want to be crown snobs, but I firmly believe that we can attract more quality players for all of The Leftovers if we have one alliance in the Top 200.