???

Bruceleeon

I'm on vacation and have family in town.

I had a Sinus infection, So that took me out a bit.

Spending time with the future wife.

Working and attempting to get sleep in between. I started in a new Department, so I've been learning new stuff. Not too mention the 9.50 an hour they are now giving me. So it's getting som extra time.

So Am i gonna get my arse kicked while you're down here?

5 computers this week. 2-VCR's and 1 DOA DVD player.

Plus, looking at the charging circuit of a Rascal Scooter.(which I know nothing about)

I need to go to work, just to take a break...

Kewl... There is so much more I'd 'like' to do.

Some things I neglected to mention....

Currently working with a software developer on an auction program. Working as cashier & CCTV surveillance consultant at local auction house and some bigger DIY projects around my house.

I am also president of a local community service org this year, so it is going to take up more of my time than normal.

I run 2 different forums on MSN & Yahoo for people that have had weight loss surgery.

I own 6 web-doamins of which 2 I am getting ready to transfer to the organizations that wanted them (at cost - not looking for profit on this deal)

I'd also like to learn real web-mastering Frontpage/Dreamweaver/Php(not just trial and error/ 'notepad' web building like I have for the last 6 years) and also get MCSE certified.

I don't know how much I can get accomplished, but I will take it step at a time. :D

All this and still have time to occaisionally pop in to C.O.D. and post my problems or say 'HI!' :wacko:

Getting down off the soapbox now. Re-read my post. I'm not bragging, but kinda complaining. *grin* I need to learn to say -NO- once in a while.

Just got back in town from L.A. about an hour ago, trying to catch up on e-mail.