Sign in to follow this  
jsgolfman

Avatars? I am Avatar deficient/challenged. Any help in this arena would be greatly appreciated.

Acutally,

That has been a topic of discussion among Moderators... For the time being, there are no avatars. Just ones dedicated to specially ranked members. Remember: This is still under discussion, the policy might change. After all, It isn't fair that some have, and some don't. You might be able to link externally to an avatar in the near future...

Actually, that was more my question. Should have phrased it differently. How do you do them? I understand that they are reserved for mods, assistants :D and high ranking members, all the sites are like that. I can wait. I just needed to know how? You have a great one.

I have a great one, because I am the Forum God....LOL... heheh
cwmddd.gif

Now that I have one, how do I get a custom one in? It's 45x37 and definitely less than the 6kb limit.

i honestly dont notice avatars much, but to differenciiate between users theres always the 'stars' that some forums use under the usrname.

just put some HTML into the group type etc. (works in vB at least)

Now that I have one, how do I get a custom one in? It's 45x37 and definitely less than the 6kb limit.
You have to get approval from the "Forum God". E-mail him a copy of it and he'll let you know.

Will do. It's a pic of my Bulgarian Makarov. It's been modified with the 8-round grip, trigger package, split ring and lanyard. It is an original, unissued Bulgie military model. It was still caked in cosmoline and wax paper when I bought it. No sissy PA-63 for me. Great thing is they only cost about $150, if you can find them. They are no longer imported. It shoots the 9x18 Makarov round and packs a pretty good punch. Velocity is between the .380 and 9x19 Luger. You can beat the hell out of it and, just like a Timex, it keeps on ticking.

mmmmmm weaponry

post a pic of it  :D

Here's a pic of my Competition Colt .45 ACP.

IMG00020.jpg

imnra250.gif

cool :!:

i got 4 of the heavy weight Airsoft pistols, didnt want to buy the real thing cuz of $. Each one is about $30-50 and they are the same size and weight of the actual weapon. They fire a plastic bb or paintball, spring powered, u pull back slide for each shot. I dont use them just like to have them, my psuedo gun collection. The ones i got are a Desert eagle, 92f beretta, glock 33, and a glock 18 i think. I wanted assault rifle airsofts but they were more $

I will send it to Rb, since I don't have anyplace to host it. If he would be so kind as to post it, I would appreciate it.

Nice one, Rb. I love my .45's.

i honestly dont notice avatars much, but to differenciiate between users theres always the 'stars' that some forums use under the usrname. 

just put some HTML into the group type etc.  (works in vB at least)

On my forum, we don't use avatars, which is no big deal to any one. Personally I think it just slows down the whole page while they load, but being on dialup has its disadvantages that way.

Using Custom avatars is always cool, But are you going to allow uploads? or just external linking( Via own Webspace)?

Can i use this one?

jedismily.gif

okay.. this is the way it works.. there are no external avatars or uploading allowed.. if you have an avatar that you would like to use (as long as it is not animated) submit it to me, rbreb, iroc, dougie, and jsgolfman.. and we will review it...Then give you our decision...

ehheehe (deep powerfull, gun in your face laugh)

On my forum, we don't use avatars, which is no big deal to any one. Personally I think it just slows down the whole page while they load, but being on dialup has its disadvantages that way.

Using Custom avatars is always cool, But are you going to allow uploads? or just external linking( Via own Webspace)?

Can i use this one?

jedismily.gif

:supalaugh :supalaugh :supalaugh thats some funny stuff did you make that or find it Junior

Guest Curtispomia

ed9d459e4309882f858612dc34f084e5.jpg

Write only if you are serious! Jess. Age 26.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

Dating sites start with b - Is the number one destination for online dating with more marriages than any other dating or personals site. Want to meet eligible single
Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox. Email I had a free 14 day trial of Bumble Boost. I was going to cancel
Teen dating site and relationships are valid for all south africans who you. Why we've fallen head over heels dating mishaps, 39, mindblowing roadmap to a
83 reviews for Quick Flirt,stars: "QF works but you need to give it time. Its the same for all the really good sites though; , match, etc, etc, etc.Dating. . Box 146, Trident Chambers, VG1110, Road Town
In the 90s, he started the dating site that became . Now a Founding Partner at Growth X and co-founder at GrowthX Academy, Will's
is one of the biggest and best-known online dating sites in the Unitedit now serves people in over 24 countries with sites in 15 different languages.
A lot of such internet dating websites such as Mirabela Executive Dating also provide elite single dating options for women and men that are
9 out of 10 dating sites fail not because they cannot get traction, but because they cannot spark interactions. It doesn't take a genius to get young hormonal men
Finding love through online dating has become hugely popular but thatabout 45%, while in the United States and Europe the figure is about 28%. Currently, more than 40% of single men used an app or a dating site in the
4, 7, 19 Commercial dating sites, 57; see also Internet matching servicesand, 98 gender and, 9899 mating and attachment styles, 100101 relationship
Our free personal ads are full of single women and men in J looking for serious relationships, a little online flirtation, or new friends to go out with. Start meeting singles in J today with our free online personals and free J chat!Sign up today to browse the FREE personal ads
The filtering mechanisms on these dating sites similarly emphasize the importance age takes in Because he is 73 ,impotent, every lady in FL.
This happened when you wrote a national herpes dating site 5 std dating or Facebook twitter youtube forum e-news find 100 free alternative dating sites 20
the best dating online for free with .Hoppy88, 24All members and persons appearing on this site have contractually represented to us that they
The first prominent online dating site was , which launched in 1995. e Harmony started in 2000, OkCupid in 2004, and more recently, a wave of mobile
The big online dating rebrand means the apps want you to fall in love with them now.and that 62 percent of millennials surveyed had used a dating app.If Tinder has taken a page from the confessional style of sites like
People who say that dating is the easiest thing in the world might not have been involved in dating recently. Meeting single women or men has
00 free to meet local singles at farmersonly. Com, no credit cards required. Sa, singles looking to interact match today! 100 site. Online personals often to interact
That is, users of online dating sites and apps are able to choose whichin Human Behavior, 33, 113118. doi:.
Looking for romance after 50? These senior dating websites help you find love and companionship. Our guide demystifies the complicated
42 reviews for Ska Date,stars: "It was a very long and hard way to get any success in my onlineperfect back end software for matriomonial dating sites.
Law enforcement officials say that they used an online dating site to help capture a man accused of sexually assaulting a Philadelphia woman.
87 online friend finder and messaging. Mature dating site nova scotia photos of local singles. Here is c, is a dating with forums, nova scotia and accessories.
Online dating lowers self-esteem and increases depression, studies say. By Juliet Marateck, CNN. Updated 4:23 AM ET, Tue . Chat with us in
Siteapp. Bumble65x65. Who's it for? Younger membership. Female-friendly, where women make the first move (for
Find someone you really Dig on The Dog Person's Dating App. Available for free on-78c536fbe4dca66b6cf31cb462af2e3a74f55afb-s800-c85.jpgand you'll scan every dating app for photos of potential matches with dogs at their sides.
from online dating sites, 132135 overcoming fears about, 6769 saying no to,41, 97 Handshakes, 91 Head lifelines, 11 Headline, for dating sites, 119, 149
Getting emails from a dating site you never signed up for?those 'ask me anything' websites, you're probably suddenly getting a lot of spam.
Lithuania, unlike Estonia, has a fairly large selection of quality online dating sites. The sites that I mention herethe best online dating sites in Lithuaniaare
Dirty unrenowned Seymour forcing 11-12 year old dating sites gushes bully-offs seemingly. Impeditive unwetted Marvin finds dating hundreds
Read reviews of best senior dating sites, tips for choosing a senior datingwho are 50 years old and older, not allowing members under 45.
However, not everyone who creates a profile on these sites has honorable intentions. According to the FBI, victims of online dating scams lost more than 82
The influence of biological and personality traits on gratifications obtained through online dating websites. Computers in Human Behavior, 49, 120-129.

Relevant Words :
free online dating sites
dating websites for free
hook up sites
dating meaning
free hookup sites
bumble dating app
dating girls
online dating websites
online dating tips
older women dating younger men
dating il
best dating site
best free dating sites

free dating site #286
adult dating sites #891
dating online #238
dating online #874
free dating site #204
dating online #964
hook up sites #081
dating sites #764

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this