Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Hello

i too want to welcome the new commers, i joined about a week ago now, still a little new, and getting a little better :P thx guys, now u just need to be on more :P so i can play, im on here all day, and no1 is around :cry: COME FRAG ME, msg me on aim, yim, msn, to get ahold of me or make appointments to play lol :supalaugh :eyepopping

Another new member to welcome, Shauk. Jump right in a discussion and let it fly, we have thick skin.

Methinks we have created a monster. I'll be on tonight Intrin to massage your ego a little. After I whoop yo ass of course... :twisted:

BRING IT ON IM NOT FRAID OF NO OLDSCHOOL GAMER, i may be new but im getting better :D FRAG TONIGHT @!!!! :twisted: :evil:

yo yo welcome, time to die, come frag !!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEESH, intrin not everyone on this board frags and (the S-word), get a new line and a life! :lol:

heh iwont have a life till school starts in the fall, no job, dont need one due to i get SSI, so FRAG IS ALL I DO! COME FRAG :P lol :evil: :twisted:

heh iwont have a life till school starts in the fall, no job, dont need one due to i get SSI, so FRAG IS ALL I DO! COME FRAG :P lol :evil:  :twisted:
Final fantasy Fan? Just an observation from your avatard.

Good to see FATE in the house. Come on in, man. The more the merrier.

Woot! More members (GSDragon, Freudianslip, Lapdance). Sup guys? Hey, lap, nice playing with you last night. Sniping like a biatch.

Sup maverick? Welcome.

Hey Jonas. Welcome to COD.

new memebers hould post here to and say something bout their selves so we can get to know them, but yoh hi to the newcommers!!!

aim me to frag me

Sup all, just saw this forum and realized that I should have looked here first....but that is not usually the way I do things anyway. A big WAZUP to everyone in TMX!!! Laterz all.

Hey all, didn't know this was the n00b thread. Not a big time fragger...more or a sports gamer so I'm kind of out for most of the convos. Will peak my head in every now and then to check on the hardware discussions though.

Sup Jonas Sup [COD] Sup Hamtaro . . .

Hamtaro come here you lil turd with nubs I am gonna stomp ya then I am getten the A2 and if that does not do the trick, It's OICW time :firedevil WWHHHHHOOOOOOTTTTTT ya that should take care of his lil fuzzy.. Hey whats that, KUSSH KUSSH :o << EEEEWWWW!!! OK who turned on the Giblets? HEHE!!

Btw whats up all :D I am RdMaxx I have either played or talked with most of ya at one time or another.

I Play T.O. When I should be doing other stuff to better my self but its like Crack for FPS's and I just cant stop :( it's sad really

**Evil voice** YES! YES!! feel sorry for me then you will be distracted and I can Pop around the corner and KKKAAAABBBLLLLLOOOOEEEEEEEE MMUUAAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! did I mention I hate Hamtaro :wink: !!!!

Thats me and a bucket of Gibs LATER!

Seems we have more new members. Big shout out to all of them, welcome all.

Hey this is Big_Balls flying at ya to let a shout out to all old members thanks for the welcome . From arizona were the shade can not be found. hope i can help the team in any way posible. enjoy playing TO with you guys andgals if there are any dont need a sexual harrasment suite and dont want to leave any one out so once again thanks for the invite!

Big_Balls"]Hey this is Big_Balls flying at ya to let a shout out to all old members thanks for the welcome . From arizona were the shade can not be found. hope i can help the team in any way posible. enjoy playing TO with you guys andgals if there are any dont need a sexual harrasment suite and dont want to leave any one out so once again thanks for the invite!

no comment

A big COD welcome to our newest member, smokeingit. Nice to have ya, man. Let us know your thoughts on whatever interests you.

Seems we have been remiss in welcoming our new members. Please excuse our poor manners. Welcome all.

A big shout out to biggie. Welcome to the Best Damn Forum on the net'. I'm having flashbacks of FOX sports, hehe.

Welcome to our newest member, BLL027.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this