No ordinary Candy bar phone for the techno-enthusi

vip001

The LG F9100 is no ordinary candy bar phone for the techno-enthusiast. The large color screen and phone keypad slide open to reveal a full backlit QWERTY keyboard. Use it like a mini-laptop to text message faster than ever, and browse the web with ease using the 5-way scroll. This compact package also features high-speed data, multi-media messaging and voice commands. If your on-the-go life needs text and instant messaging, drop that laptop and lighten up with the LG F9100!

More Info.

That phone looks way to bulky for me to try to carry around in a pocket. The problem with these ALL IN ONE solutions is that they are trying to help people lose the bag associated with the laptops, the problem is, that paper is still 8.5x11 and doesn't fold nicely into the phone, thus requiring us to still carry a bag around. While we are carrying this bag we can add a minimial weight of 5lbs and add a laptop to it. With services from verizon and sprint we can even use it as a cellular phone in conjunction with software out there like skype.

Not trying to shoot your phone down, just taking aim. The way they are marketing these things is absurd. I can't believe people buy into it. I never understood the PDA trend either. It was supposed to simplify things, instead I see people carrying them around WITH their laptops. DUH!

Personally, B, I don't think he cares. First post is an ad for a phone? No comment such as "Hey, check this out, I think it roxors!" Smells like trout to me. Other than that, if all the parts work it's better than my phone right now. I have a Seimens SL56 and two of the buttons on the top left side don't work anymore. This means I can't delete messages, etc. cause that button is on the left side. Also, it cant get a good signal for crap. I am currently looking for a new phone.

Whenever I see that someone's first post is about "advocating" any given product or service, the light bulb goes on in my head. It might be good or it might not be, but I'm skeptical. The title of the thread alone is designed to draw attention. <_<

Spammer :fingers