AOL - First Glimpse at Hypocrisy

Every day, I go through the same routine. I wake up, tumble off of couch (I sleep on the couch), do my thing in the bathroom, let the dog out, go to work, come home, get the mail, throw most of it away, then sit at my computer and work. This is what I have come to expect of the majority of my days. Well, sometimes I start to think, however rare it is it happens; that's when I start causing trouble.

Read More

Funny stuff, man. But oh so true.

CD/RW's would be nice! lol

No kidding! Thats great. The fact that its short is good too.

• 1 year later...

As stated before, I was reading some of our past articles on COD today... this one really touches me. This is probably one of my favs. The good news is that I have lived in a Condo for about a year now, and fortunately for me these stupid CD's won't fit into my mailbox. I think the mailman is throwing them out for me! THANKS MAIL CARRIER!

• 4 weeks later...

"""at least use CD-RW's so we can reuse them instead of throwing them out"""

lmao... i would never have to buy another CD-R

Edited by dougekewl

As stated before, I was reading some of our past articles on COD today... this one really touches me. This is probably one of my favs. The good news is that I have lived in a Condo for about a year now, and fortunately for me these stupid CD's won't fit into my mailbox. I think the mailman is throwing them out for me! THANKS MAIL CARRIER!

Sometime about a year ago, my free supply of DVD cases ran out. I'm not sure if AOL quit spamming mailboxes, or what, but now I actually have to buy cases for my burned DVD's. It was bound to happen; I saw the writing on the wall when they began sending out their crapware in little tin trays.

So why do you sleep on the couch? And why was I nearly drawn into depression after reading that old article? Maybe you need more then a dog for companionship; if for anything else just to add a bit of drama into your life.

I slept on the couch, I had just moved into my new apartment at that time and no girlfriend. My bed was used as a dresser, and at the time, i didn't need more than a living room, and office, a bathroom and a kitchen. I slept on the couch.

Now, I live in a condo, and sleep in a bed. I have a roomate so being nekkid on the couch is a no no.

The dog, yeah, your friends can let you down, your girl can leave you, your dog will always be at your side!

My girlfriend and I = PLENTY OF DRAMA!!! thats why i was single for so long!

• 2 weeks later...

The dog, yeah, your friends can let you down, your girl can leave you, your dog will always be at your side!

My girlfriend and I = PLENTY OF DRAMA!!! thats why i was single for so long!

Glad someone understands this besides me. They all call me impersonal and unemotional but its the truth. A pet will never let you down, which is why they're so nice to have and certainly worth the money. Its also why I tend to keep friends closer then just about any person I pursue a relationship with. At least your friends are your dog won't abandon you. Sorry if I'm getting eveyone depressed now, but then again I just came out of a bad relationship so my view of things is a tad bit skewed I realize. Still, people can be so cruel and I hate how a bad relationship usually leads to the person viewing it as though they need to entirely abandon you as a result. Its really sad and the drama is often to much. Seriously, who actually enjoys the drama and why should I be expected to enjoy it as well. In any case there are good times and bad ones, they just seem to be on opposite ends the spectrum, two extremes and no room for anything moderate, comfortable, and normal though I guess thats not the point. End of rant.

• 2 weeks later...

God this is so true I mean I try to keep my mailbox clean on aol but my mom gets at least 10 SPAM per day in her mailbox....and don't even get me started on Yahoo....