Thermaltake Tsunami Aluminum Chassis - VA3000SWA

Bruceleeon

If you are a regular to COD, you would understand by now that I am very passionate about computer chassis. A well designed chassis is the basis of a well built system. Today, Thermaltake has once again asked that I examine one of their designs. Enter the Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Aluminum Case.

Let me start off by saying, when I received it, I had to immediately open the box; I thought they forgot to put the case in there. It is extremely light, weighing in at only 13.2lbs. This is a HUGE difference from the last case they sent me for review, the Damier V5000A, which weighed in at 35.27lbs.

Read More

Nice read. I like that case.

It is a nice case. I just wasn't happy with the way the video card was so close to the hdd's. I forgot to mention in the review that the airflow was negatively affected by tucking the cables inbetween the drives like that. It was negligable though, 1C, so updating the review wouldn't really be necessary. Besides, that is what we have these forums for... eh?

Good point. I agree, that was a tight fit. Kinda funky the way that was.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The pictures really don't do this case justice. It is probably the nicest looking i've seen for the price. Hey Bruce, I'll give you a dollar for it.

• 3 months later...

And 4 months later, I win :D