COD Concept

Damn, so did I. Keep hounding me and I will write a little this weekend.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with "RAID Part ll" ? :lol:

• 1 month later...

You guys never provided me with the info I asked for. Ya know, a little something about yourselves, how you got started, etc.

I don't know what to say... I am not as eloquent as you G...

My mother bought me a computer when I was a kid... she said "you break it, you fix it" Sure enough, I broke it... Thats how I learned.

I always took thinks apart.... My mother had to hide screwdrivers from me when I was little. I would take apart her phones, vcr, stereo, everything. I always wanted to see how things worked.

I could read all the books in the world, and be a little more informed. Give me a screwdriver and a keyboard and I can learn anything.

-- thats all I can think of for now...

Thats fine, I can start with that.

I'm old and obsessive. When I got my first computer in 1999 (I think). It was an old 8088 I think running Dos 3.2. 20 Mb hard drive and 64k of memory. 3.25" and 5.25" floppy drives. Played around with that for 6 months or so. Bought a HP 700 Celery and was pissed with all the crap they load on them. Built my own a month later and been upgrading constantly since then. No schooling in computers just learned on my own.

Did take a computer class in college. We used a 300 Baud modem (I think, it was one of those phone cradles you set the handpiece in) to connect to the computer which was in a gymnasium sized room. Did everything with punchcards back then.

NO PHOTO's I'm incognito!

K, I'll have something together by Sunday. I have work from my day job I need to get done as well.

K, finished it up. Let me know if its ok or what i should change. i didnt have much for junior.

COD_Concept.doc

Thx, I'm here all week. Try the veal.

• 2 years later...

So far I like the last one the best.

**cough** hardOCP **cough** :lol:

J/K

Looks good so far.

That is funny that you say that, I actually didn't get any inspiration from them. Mostly from zdnet.

I was just pullin yer leg. but still looks good. B)

I kinda liked the one in post #64. It reminded me of our beginings with the old COD blue. :wub:

Ha... those were the beginnings. I didn't think anyone liked those color schemes! I look back at them (the wayback machine) and can't believe it. They were HORRIBLE!! LOL. I have to start working on getting this chopped up and start coding the theme soon.

I hope you guys like it.

Remember this?

post-4-1225323175_thumb.png