A4Tech KBS-2680USB Wireless Keyboard

Bruceleeon

This is the first time I've ever used anything wireless, and I have to say it's pretty nice. So nice in fact, I didn't even have to buy batteries; they include 6 AA rechargeable batteries in the package (Box states 4 Rechargeable, 2 Normal AA), and the base station can be used as a charger for the batteries.

The feel of this setup is nice, although bit odd because of the key layout, the layout of the keys are in an A shape instead of the typical key layout. Maybe it is because I'm typing this in linux with openoffice; I have a dual boot system set up and will be typing this in both linux and windows to give you an idea of how well it works with both. Granted driver/software support is limited to windows, as of this article, linux is not supported, but an email sent to them revealed they are working on linux support. Good news for us who don't like living with just the "normal".

Read More

• 1 month later...

I'm running an Athlon 64 and there are known issues with SP2 on it, so I don't have it installed. If you can get by without it, try to do a new install if nothing else works. Anyone have any suggestions for him? You can always try MS:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/h...at/default.mspx