Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Donations

Guest SweatyQuidmeexy

I'm the primary web developer for SweatyQuid, a freelancer market place web site after I have grown tired of Upwork closing my accounts and pinching my hard-earned funds. I would definitely be grateful if somebody at forums.computingondemand.com could offer me some advice on my site: what is lacking and what things you would improve. Thanks very much guys!

Guest zoefausa

I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a somewhat extensive series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult yet another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at forums.computingondemand.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Guest zoefausa

I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they sell a somewhat extensive series of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am yet to consult yet another legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at forums.computingondemand.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

Guest JustCBDAmilt

Has anyone here ever used lovetocbd.com marketplace for CBD brands? I was told some good things about it and I want to list JustCBD products on it but I am not entirely sure whether it is worth it. It looks like a promising company but it does not seem to have enough traffic yet. What do you think? Thanks

Guest noirediasy

Hello! I'm the proprietor of Chill Hempire Hemp and CBD Mag and I'm looking for Hemp and CBD product reviewers. We frequently get CBD products such as CBD Chocolate, CBD Snack as well as CBD Beard Care and require people to evaluate CBD goods on our online site. Please let me know whether anyone at forums.computingondemand.com is interested in turning into a CBD products reviewer with our magazine. Thanks you.

Guest noirediasy

Hello! I'm the proprietor of Chill Hempire Hemp and CBD Mag and I'm looking for Hemp and CBD product reviewers. We frequently get CBD products such as CBD Chocolate, CBD Snack as well as CBD Beard Care and require people to evaluate CBD goods on our online site. Please let me know whether anyone at forums.computingondemand.com is interested in turning into a CBD products reviewer with our magazine. Thanks you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this