Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

Window Etching

Article: Window Etching

Date: Sunday, November 3, 2002

Author: Robert E. Bailey a.k.a.: RbReb13

Provided By: None

Time: Approximately 3 hours

This is my first endeavor into case modding, other than cutting holes for fans. I will attempt to show how you can create your own etched window, with the use of basic tools and materials.

Read More

Thanks, its really quite easy once you get the speed of the Dremel figured out. :)

Nice work RbReb13 I know the work and effort that you need to put into doing one of these projects. And how come you didn't "Pimp" this on SC :wink:

We don't really like to pimp, we may mention articles, but usually only if they pertain to a discussion already in progress. Once in a while, we submit through a forum.. but it seems that they get lost very fast... We tried submitting the news to syscool, but no response... Emailed Bob

The link is dead  :? 

Please show me, show me.....please  :wink:

Thanks for the heads up, it's fixed. And thanks for the compliment. :oops:

Very COOL, thanks Tommy!

Tommy is da man. We gots to look out for our peeps.

Hahahaha....I am not even close to being "Da Man" all I want to do is give credit where credit is due. You guys have been great in our forums and I want to support anything you do because I know that it will be good.

By the way there are going to be a few changes at SystemCooling which we will post in the forums. Hopefully it will make the site even better.

Thank you for the support and keep up the good work!!!

Guest DonaldHiz

ea7f925d280edd19db02c3dc17830d36.jpeg

Write only if you are serious! Alice. Age 26.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

A premiere online 55+ dating site that's free,offers a simple interface for men and women looking for a romantic or platonic relationship.
ISSUE 2STYLESAMPATHLeague Datingin 2014 after she became frustrated by the lack of "quality" on traditional dating sites.
One of the worldwide leading dating sites. Meet your own72%. Flirt Success. Exciting flirts only one click away! Find like-minded people on C-Date. Number of
Are you searching for a serious relationship where your first date Make sure the senior dating site you're considering has
Straight Dating Sites. e Harmony. When you sign up to eHarmony, the dating site presupposes you are straight. ChristianMingle. Similar to eHarmony, ChristianMingle asks new members to put their gender, and then it offers match suggestions of the opposite gender. CatholicSingles.
92 Resources Corp. Announces Amendment to Existing FCI Option Agreement with Osisko Mining for an Additional 83 claims, and includes a Drill Intercept of
Want to meet other active singles just like you? Then take a peek at these dating sites created purely for fitness-oriented singles.
But whether you're after a meaningful relationship or just some casual dates, there's an almost overwhelming number of dating apps and sites
Dating Humor. Collection by Dating Advice Rocks. Because Distractions lol Natural, Naughty Quotes, Sassy Quotes, Hilarious Pictures, Tube Sites,
, the leading online dating resource for singles. Search through thousands offrom Oprah to People. Her Web site is findahusbandafter35.com.
Speed dating paris maghreb Free dating sites messaging Gratis danske dating sider Dating firemen website Dating cooking games Your dating site Dating skills
Two new surveys find that adding certain foods to your online dating profile may be the key to scoring more dates. Indeedaccording to a survey of 7,000 singles released Monday from dating site Zoosk.Optimistic (+39%).
Not all online dating sites are the same.strong match in 2013, when she met 46-year-old Robert Heaton of Antioch, Calif., on .
What's happening behind the scenes at the sites and apps you know and love and Different studies offer varying assessments of how many people use dating sites and apps, but what weI've been married over 40 years.
Start Free Dating at , the dating site that will help you findmeet singles near you for friendship, romance and longer-term relationships.
I am a 19 year old female currently at university. I've never been in a relationshipslightly off topic but what dating site is best to use? 0. reply. Mazty. Badges: 0.
If you are seeking love and want an easy way to meet local singles, online dating sites are the way to go. Friendship and romance can be hard if you do not
If dating after 35 seems daunting, imagine dating after 70. That's the subject'Beautiful People' dating site: These 'ugly' flaws get you banned
Tangowire - but that's because the identity across the dating site that works. No other dating website has been responsible for more dates,
The folks you're about to meet demonstrate the time-honored battle of wits that is online dating at it's best, worst, and occasionally both at the same time.
As the baby boomer population ages, more and more dating Web sites are focusing on retirees looking for love, and no wonder: About 30
As Facebook announced in May, users will create separate profiles just for the Dating service. The only information ported over is your age and
Our Brands Offer Unique Products for Virtually Every Dating Desire. Hundreds of millions of singles have used our brands' dating products to create meaningful
Currently, more than 40% of single men used an app or a dating site in the last The 67-year-old widower who met a scammer claiming to be
We are some people. Shop teenage dating site for them times he got little. What makes a man site: 00 p. Masterpiece spent years old. Meet gay online dating
is a dating site for the Philippines. Our site is 100% FREE for all users!
Fast best dating sites seattle for friendships for friendship Less than 25, desirable and he thought craigslist is the major cities. Adult dating sites are there is
Offences where a dating site was mentioned in a police report increasedat 11:00 BST on Sunday 14 April - or catch up later on BBC Sounds.
A Dutch "positivity trainer" has launched a legal battle to change his age and boost his dating prospects. Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his
For a limited time we are offering all new members a 3 month free trial.With a proven track record as the leading single parent dating site, we successfully
Hitsch GJ, Hortacsu A, Ariley D (2010) Matching and sorting in online dating.Soc Psychol 88:304326 , Bailey CM (2010) Recent trends: online dating Liu B (2014) Predicting user replying behavior on a large online dating site.
The increase in senior singles is leading many to online dating sites. So, which sites are the best when it comes to online senior dating?
3. . How does it work? match is the most widely-used dating site in the world and has nearlymillion subscribers. It works in the
The flagship dating site in the group is , founded 20 years ago and having signed up an aggregate 125 million members during that
90 day fiance dating site - Is the number one destination for online dating withto her facebook page of the 90 day fiance before the k-1 visa process, his best.
85 reviews for Filipino Cupid,stars: "80 to 90 percent of them are on there for money. And alot of themA very efficient and effective dating site." read more
Read reviews of best senior dating sites, tips for choosing a senior datingwho are 50 years old and older, not allowing members under 45.
2. Match. The original and largest dating site, its best feature is the enormous user base. Free version: Yes; Three-months:
Joined Lumen recently and was promised that messages sent to women will be answer and replied within 72 hour , this did not happen.
The dating site has found that the busiest time for its users is 8:52 . ET on Sunday, January 3. In addition to this peak time, online dating

Tags :
best free dating sites
free dating sites uk
dating ring
p o f dating site
dating games for girls
lesbian dating apps
best dating site
dating app
best dating apps

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this