Attacked by RiskPremium

ahhhh, sorry! no i didn t got it that i was attacking you and thus i do not have your power level! excuse me, shim!

Do you want a tribute keep as an excuse or my normal base?

when do you want to revenge? i am trying to collect some crowns for you! Please tell me my power level and i will revenge for your powerlevel.

I think when we figure out a good time, we can just tribute keeps to each other so that way we don't have to waste heroes/troops to check power level.  I'm at work right now but hopefully we can plan something for 5 hours or so from now.

P.S. Congrats on being the first attacker against my keep after my musket tower finally finished building. :P  And demonstrating how useless it is against Martel/Nevsky.

Looks like I missed my chance by 1h 21m (the first shim who tried to attack you only got 25% and no keep) as of writing this message.  You're currently in my #3 revenge spot so I'll try to clear out one of the two ahead of you before bed tonight on the off chance the first two people to attack me overnight wind up losing and then you fall out of my rotation. Unfortunately your current PT will be up around 3am for me.

In case anybody was interested in an update on this, I was never able to successfully get into a battle with Risk.  We tried to coordinate it and even though I made two separate attempts where I spammed the attack button on shim for 10-15 minutes after knowing he had logged off only to eventually be met with the message that there was now a peace treaty preventing my revenge.

As I had mentioned to Risk in our PM trying to coordinate this, how pathetic is revenge now to where it's more difficult to manage than randomly finding and attacking a person you know?