Wonder What's Next?

Sblounskched

Everybody's done a great job with helping to construct Basilica of San Vitale and as of writing this post, we're 25,900,000/29,000,000 on wood donations and 1,718/1,900 on stars so we should be done within a day or two.

The current plan is to move on to constructing Tower of London as our next wonder with occasionally switching to Khizi Pogost to donate food.

There was some discussion in chat about attempting Expansion (30% bonus to production for 2 days per boost) but the requirements to unlock it are going to take quite a while ("Destroy 6,975 Ballista Towers in multiplayer battles." and "Donate a total of 112,000,000 food by increments of 275,000 for wonder construction.") so we thought it would be a better idea to unlock level 1 of the others before focusing on any of the big stuff.

If you agree or disagree with this course of action, please weigh in on this thread.

Thanks,
Sb

agree with you with unlocking lvl 1 of next wonder. lvl 2 is  a lot of resources for mainly age 7 guys to find as well as upgrade troops and defences. plus the actual cost to activate boost once it is unlocked for 3 days might be great for age 9 max resources  and research, but still unsure it will give as great a boost per cost for age 7/8 guys. just my thoughts :P (Gizmo2821)

Congrats to everyone on all the hard work finishing the construction of Basilica of San Vitale!  Tower of London is now the active wonder.  If you have extra food you need to get rid of and see me online, just ask and I can switch over to Khizi Pogost to donate it there.