Jacked Up Egos

Bruceleeon

As I make my rounds through the normal barrage of review sites on my daily list, I become increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of content I come across. There seems to be a problem with the state of this industry and this doesn't imply lack of content. I'm referring to the "jacked up egos" of reviewers and the general lack of respect for one another that review sites exhibit.

I understand that reviewers are doing the general consumer a great service by providing their opinions and observations, but let's not forget about other peoples opinions as well. I have found in my travels through the forums of various sites that these "jacked up egos" are killing most of the positive aspects of the review industry.

Read More

GJ man!

What are some of the sites you have been kicked from?

And I will post your review in there forums if you want me to.

It would appear that I have forgotten the password to the moderators forum........again. Can someone please pm it to me?

Thanks for coming in. We appreciate your comments. What sites did you do reviews for? I would like to look at them. We are always on the lookout for qualified testers.