Altec Lansing 251 5.1 Speaker System

Bruceleeon

Altec Lansing offers a wide range (both in price and configuration) of computer speakers for the consumer market. Here we will take an in depth look at their 251 Gaming Theater, It is a 6-piece; 5.1 speaker set which consists of a subwoofer, front and rear speakers, and a center speaker. The computer and gaming markets are crowded with plenty of 5 and 6 piece sets like this mainly due to the growing popularity in PC gaming and the constantly falling prices of computers. Lets find out how the Altec Lansing 251's hold up in this growing industry.

Read More

Hey, I will send the notice out as soon as I can. I installed my new system and somehow I can't find my address book I exported.

Emailed ya the copy you gave me a while back.

Been busy gettin tax stuff together and things. Been depressed some too.

Thanks, Rb. I got it. Anything you need from us?

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, This is funny. This is the set I just bought at Wal-Mart! I was gonna buy another set, but then I saw that they had 5 boxes of these speakers on the shelf where it said $39.99. I picked it up and they sold it to me for that price because it was thier mistake! So I didnt choose my speaker system, it chose me!

• 1 month later...