Kicking some low-crown players?

MiddleAged Guy

Hello LO5!

We are currently at 50/50 in the Alliance (wow!  Huge growth spurt!), but some players are below the 30 crown limit.  A few, e.g. Player964590888, may have been having bad luck with disconnect problems (check the attack history, 1-2 units only in the attack).  Others just aren't rising at all.  I don't want to be nasty, but there is no room, and the Leftovers seem to be a popular destination! 

Do we kick?  Or give these folks a chance to get up to the bar?

Edited by MiddleAged Guy

We've given that chance to most of them, looking at the under 30 crowd I see an age NINE player, and an age 8. I I'm struggling at age 7 but I think they're is no excuse to not be able to maintain 200 crowns once you're mid age six. I think that is being generous at that. Also I look to hit em as an example of what can happen, he was at zero, he posted on the forums and on the chat got some advice and in short order he is nearly 100 crowns.

so there is that as well, I have little grace for players that are doing poorly and are not active in chat or the forums. So I say kick the quiet low crown ? shims. If they are struggling but communicating that might be different.

I also agree with paladin and alot of time has passed since the min crown requirements was implemented. So the shim has been given alot of time. But if u guys want to take it slowly give grace 1-2 days to shim to communicate to lord and give justification and to take necessary action.

I booted [Tomahawk85] and GrubbyNevada75 this morning.  Over a week and not over 30 crowns.  2 other players are on probation:  Player 964590888 and MammathMammal0.  I'll boot next Monday if these shims are still below 30 crowns.

On the bright side, we have 2 free spaces available in LO 5.

I agree with MAG shim is just new to the game and we had to give him alot of tips to make it to 30 crown. I also consider to let shim stay and learn bcoz I think crown can be made within days but active shim r much better (seeing his attack log )

Yep, Hit Em I'm pretty sure was around 80 a few days ago... We need to engage Shim in in-game chat, that's when I think he made his most gains. as you age up things change, so maybe shims hit something like that.

I'd much rather boot an inactive shim then one that is trying. but, ya know I'm not a "tactical mind" LOLyBssVG.png

Edited by ThePaladinTech

• 2 weeks later...

What is your current strategy on this? We are constantly booting new players and could send some your way 200-300 crowns. I don't know if you want them, since you are full and training. You guys need to think about the rules for LO5, and define what it takes to make a good LO5 player. (IMHO).

I like the idea of sticking with the current members as long as they are trying to improve (or donate troops, give advice, etc.). Are the lords basically coaches? I just thought I would throw that out there.

Well, that is our strategy alright.  Lords are coaching, we're sticking with the folks we have, welcoming new ones as we have room.  No room currently.  I'm grateful to Lords helping me out with tracking the activities.  There are a couple folks now >400 crowns who are pretty active.  It may be time to suggest to them it is time for a promotion.  I'll send them a PM, if you want some more members.

Did you think that the LO 5 rules are not appropriate?  I thought they were fine.