Olympus E-1 Digital SLR

Rbreb13

Introduction

Back in August I had the opportunity to preview the E-1 from Olympus and was both impressed and intrigued by the experience. This time I have the real article in my itchy palms. Olympus has touted this as the world's first digital interchangeable lens SLR system. A photography system that could change the way we look at digital imaging and the world around us. I knew from the preview that I would be getting a professional quality unit and hoped that the operation wouldn't require one to be a professional to capture images worth saving. Read on and let's find out.

Read More

Well I nominate bd to keep track of that stuff!

All in favor say aye!

Aye!

Added.

aye

and thats a sweet camera man thanks Gman, I might have to sell mine for that one.

Oh ya nice pics you did they are sharp. Would you say the camera is for noobs or the experinced person?

Edited by [COD]Big_Balls

I would say it's for both. The noob can get some great pics and the expert will definitely benefit from the extras.

Well I nominate bd to keep track of that stuff!

All in favor say aye!

aye aye sir! i dont mind doing it, i just realized that I can add events.

you guys prolly hate me casue i bug about these little things and then creat new posts about reviews products we have already done and what not LOL :P