Sign in to follow this  
Bruceleeon

I wizanna be jezust like thizem

Ballin on Deez nutz those guys borrowed there dadiez carz for the weekend and denz we out and took some fotos wtf is up the the Spekn n Herz Not to mention I could do a better job on the Photoshop LMAO what a JOKE (BTW I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP!!!). Neon yellow pants ya those help ya run away from Da bullets in da hood ****PPFFFTTTTT**** LMAO

Da Flamer alright Da GAY A$$ FLAMER Hard core BUTT PIRATES!!! AAARRRRGGGG MATEIEZ Cruzn Da Geto Look For Da Booty AAAHHHHH THERE SHOOTNZ DADIEZ CAR OOHHH NNNOOOO!!!!

I had to read that really slow....
Three times for me and slow!

btw post on my threads please so i can reply and know what else to post
PIMP!!

:supalaugh :trout:

I guess them be straight trippin wouldnt want to be in the building when it come tomblin down and crush them to the ground like a three some, they be gay as hell knocking each others booty, we be, thats why we be three fags from the bondocks looking to make it large in the world that excepts us as we be we be three gay mice.

Big_Balls"]I guess them be straight trippin wouldnt want to be in the building when it come tomblin down and crush them to the ground like a three some,  they be gay as hell knocking each others booty, we be, thats why we be three fags from the bondocks looking to make it large in the world that excepts us as we be we be three gay mice.

word

some one needs to slap there mothers for letting them do that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this