minimum crown requirements for LO 5

Goofy Panda Z

To Emperor and Lords of LO alliance,

LO 5 has made it to 7000 crown already.i think we should keep a nominal requirements of crown so that shim a little dedicated to game joins us . I see shim loosing at age 3 battle and even though not consulting the alliance on help and end up to 0 crown.so for now we can raise crown limit to 20 or so I think

please give your suggestion

I agree with that shims still don't ask for any help regarding attack/defense even after losing... sorry to say this oak but I will still not put any crowns requirements..in our description..

Not yet...For now I m just trying to recruit players..we will implement this rule once we have enough players..

Agree that we should not have crown requirements for now.

However,Star am sure we can warn the shims in chat that they need to get their game up & if required boot them after 2-3 warnings. I joined LO4 a while back when I was at 30 odd stars and the group was awesome in making me reach this level. I loved the fact that the group had a no crowns requirement and then it was really active in the chat thus making us better

Let me know how I can help

I'm new and it took me a day to figure out how to connect with the alliance

how do I get help.  I'm level 5 going to 6.  Need defensive and offensive help. Thanks.

is there a guide or post on what's available and how to become active?

screen name is Hit_em

Hit_em .. this is the place :)

Well you can ask within the ingame chat and people can look at your castle and respond.

You can ask here

Or you can go up to the parent forum (the leftovers)

And see what has been discussed there, or ask there. There is a subforum under "the leftovers" called 'layouts' where you can post a picture of your layout and ask what people think.

I'm new and it took me a day to figure out how to connect with the alliance

how do I get help.  I'm level 5 going to 6.  Need defensive and offensive help. Thanks.

is there a guide or post on what's available and how to become active?

screen name is Hit_em

Hit_em,

You can read the stuff posted in LO4 section...two posts on there that might be of some assistance.

One on Attacking, and one on Defense.

It's not just for LO4 members only - everybody is free to browse.

But good way for help too is asking in chat like Paladin said.