well this my first topic or say suggestion to forum.

LO5 is ready to rise n few days back mike was discussing about the next target of LO4 TO BE IN TOP 200.Mike I d like to suggest if we Introduce a new rule for LO4 that every alliance member has to acquire at least 100 or 200 crowns a week minimum.n the one who could achieve that continuously for 2 weeks again will b booted.well the members on alliance duty or official leave can be made exceptional. well I think now there are 30+ serious n regular members n if we apply this rule of 100,crowns min. A week .the alliance can gain 4000 crowns minimum per week n later on we can raise the bar too ...it will also give our alliance a stable growth n a sense of competition inside the alliance. I know its sounding good but pls suggest any kind of backfire of this initiative. N also let us know anything that could b added to it

stanly nick

LO4

The Name Is Nitin

Edited by stanlynick

I like the idea of an incentive for crown gains, but 100-200/week minimum is very ambitious.  I think MAG would be booted pretty fast!  I've had weeks where I just tread water. 

I'll start tracking the net crowns for LO4 to see if we can make a forecast for hitting the Top 200.  I did this in the Spring for LO3, and I was darn close to the initial prediction!

I agree with MAG . Its tough to make crown in initial age so for beginning the crown requirements to be fulfilled should be 75 or max 100 but not more.

I think this plan should be implemented after LO 5 is formed & shim can be given option to remain in LO 4 & make it to top 200 or join LO 5.

But for now nice initiative by u Stanly

I agree to erroneous...after formation of LO5 some initiative can be implemented...

my actual purpose was to wake up all the members who are in higher ages 6, 7 & 8 and they are well aware about attacking tactics but still under performing n taking things lightly. being senior members of alliance its their responsibility to lift LO first. i know its just a days job or just a matter of 5 - 6 successful attacks for them to acquire 100 crowns.

there r ups and downs of the game...its rare to find someone rising without falling but what matters is keep fighting...

The thing is, once you get to certain points in the game, it's hard to make progress. I may win 20-50 crowns in one battle, but usually lose the same amount on defense. Until they nerf Martell, the only way to make progress is to attack 4-5 times a day. Good luck.

BBQ is correct, the higher you go in crowns, the harder it is to just remain level. My main account fluctuates at the moment between 1300 and 1900, whilst my alt can barely stay in 1000-1100 range. However, it is good to set goals for an alliance to grow, such as crown minimums that are slowly increased over time.

P.S. Hey, I got tagged in the post! Yay! :)