Is it me

[COD]1HellUVAShot

Is it me or is it quiet in here, common people it ain't the end of the world lets keep things going here. So lets go what are you waiting for I wanna see some posts. Post post post!!!! I am really bored since they took our Google ads.

Its always slow around the holidays. Everybody has more than normal stuff on their plate as it were.

Just us losers with no life are around.

Yeah, Holidays are slow. Also, I don't know about everyone else, but here people are trying to tie up loose ends before leaving for Christmas break and I am real busy being the bad guy that says, "No, you still have to follow procedure and you're an idiot."

heh, doing last minute christmas shopping.

You got a bonus? Damn, all I got was bellybutton lint. Oh yeah, I also get to be one of the 2% working all day on Christmas Eve.

Lol, yeah. Roll around in it like in the movies. If they think I am actually going to be doing any work, they have lost their minds. I'll be surfing, kinda like now. Oops!

Well, i'm off work till next year. I took 12 days of leave.... one for each day or Christmas?!

Course we are heading north to see family for a few days.... and i have a bunch of work here at home to do, so, I think I'll be glad to see Jan 5 2004 and I can go back to my job and not deal with the home projects..

What will I do when i retire? I can in 10 months and 7 days.... but I'm not counting!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

4 years ago i didnt have christmas at all. i had to work a double shift at the hostiptal pushing people around. hehe i was a host trasporter and got to take a few bodies down to the mourge. at least when i worked holidays i got payed double!

I have an opportunity to work Christmas day for time and a half... but i aint that stupid. So i get to work 8 hours on Christmas Eve.

I used to be a Launch Control Officer on Minuteman II missiles at Malmstrom AFB Mt. I worked Christmas alerts every year, either Christmas day or Christmas eve. It was really a Christmas at ground zero! Oh the hum of the motor-generator... and the thrill of the "skybirds". What a great Christmas day they were!

any day above ground is a good day!

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas I have to do the IN-LAWS, I liked it better having to seperate the combatants that were fighting because either she burnt the turkey or he got her a present that she didnt like (made her think he was calling her fat!)! This is the first Christmas I get to spend with my family in 6 years! YAY??? :rolleyes:

Christmas eve is spent at my family's house till about 10 or so. and then christmas morning is spent right here at my house, then off to the inlaws for the rest of the day and into the evening. So if i dont see you guys at all tomarrow I was going to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! Hope all goes well for all of you where ever you spend it.

Friggin' glowin' names. Don't remind me. Hey, I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Sorta like Big, my Christmas Eve is spent at church, then parents and Christmas Day is spent at my house. However, the PC will be on and I will be checking in periodically. It's an addiction, but I can stop anytime I want to.

As I was browsing the 'net, I noticed BestLuy had a nice little gift. A dvd/DivX player. It's only $150 and you can play all those movies you downloaded from the NG without having to convert them to SVCD.

Check it out, DivX

That is one item that I already have. And hope to see some of you on later.

How did this go from quiet to divx?

lol

do you really want me to quote gmans post from Dec. 24th @ 9:oo AM? in which he discusses some unheard store (i guess its a store) called BestLuy. now, if it were called BestLay THEN I would be interested.